Oral electrolyte for performance horses. Helps replenish electrolyte losses associated with fatigue, dehydration, heat injury, muscle cramping, reduced gut function and exercise.
- Formulated for the demands of performance horses
- Feeding directions specific for heat stress and workload
- Shown to improve horse water intake
- Feed as top dress or mix with water
- Easy to measure and mix
- Available in a 15 lb bucket
How do you know if your horse needs electrolytes?
- Does your horses sweat when exercised?
- Is your horse sweating when hauled?
Electrolytes before, during and after exercise can delay the onset of fatigue and improve recovery time. With AQUA-AIDE® its simple, it can be top-dressed on feed or mixed into a water solution.