Record Rack Golden Deer Nuggets
- Advanced extrusion technology for superior palatability, superior digestibility and superior water resistance.
- More protein for growth and antler development.
- More fat and fiber—and less starch and sugar—to aid digestion and help minimize the risk of digestive upsets in deer.
- Superior mineral and trace mineral package to support the development of structural tissues and antlers.
- Higher vitamin levels for enhanced immune system response during periods of stress from the environment and the rut.
- No waste or stopped-up feeders from corncobs and stalk trash.
- Durable nugget form for convenient spin feeding.
- Wild berry scent and flavoring for enhanced consumption and appeal.
- Aflatoxin safe for all wildlife, including quail and other gamebirds.
Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ can be fed in many ways. Feed in spin cast feeders, troughs, by hand or on the ground. They are also a great addition to protein pellets as a starter ration to start deer on supplement programs. **If you are feeding in a spin cast feeder, use a 2” opening or wider to insure proper flow.
Have general questions about feeding wildlife? Make sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
|Vitamin A||15,000 IU/lb||-|
|Vitamin E||20 IU/lb||-|